amazon

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I Know You're Out There, I Can Hear You Breathing...

This blog has received over 1200 views in the last 8 weeks. I thank you all for making this seem worth it, however, the feedback I've received I could count on one hand! If you are reading this blog, drop me a line! Leave me a comment! Give me suggestions or give me news of your own! I'd like to be able to share the responsibility with others for the upkeep of this blog. Is what I am doing worth all the work? Let me know! I really look forward to hearing from you. Post a comment or drop me a line through the e-mail link below.

Josh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think your blog is great, it lets me get all the psychobilly news without having to sift through message boards or individual band websites...I visit at least once a day, keep up the good work. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello out there!
Your blog is really great! I visit it every day. I'm very happy to see the psycho news on one site only! Have a good work! Stay psycho! Creepy greetings from Italy